Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Finally, a getaway!


On Wednesday, David and I are going to do something unprecedented since the birth of Javad. We are going away.

We are packing our bags, driving to the Orcas Islands, and enjoying three blissful days together, just David and I. This vacation is an opportunity to reconnect. We are staying in what might be a rustic room, with a hot tub looking out on the harbor. I am hoping for relaxing and spending time together. I am expecting blissful time together!

For those who know us, you know that it takes a village to make this happen. Susanne (my mom) and Megan (my sister) are generously taking two nights to come and spend it with Javad so we can go away. It is a gift...they may never truely know how much of a gift it is for us to be able to get away.

Here's to vacations...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, breath and relax. You both deserve it!!!!