Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Friday, June 29, 2007

Not quite back in the swing...


So we returned home last sunday and have I unpacked yet? Nope...luggage still on the bedroom floor, laundry still in hampers around my house! At least they are still clean and folded.
This day has been crazy...I took Javad to the Casey Eye Clinic for his first eye exam...His vision is horrible...the prescription for his visin is -6.50. WOW! I don't know what that converts to...(20/???), but I suspect it is pretty bad!
Tomorrow I drive Stesha to the coast to counsel Girls Camp...eight 4 - 6th grade girls...I don't think for me, but for Stesh..great! The next week she is counseling at MDA camp. She should have a blast on both counts!
Well, off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like Javad can borrow my glasses...my prescription is also -6.5, in both eyes! At least he won't have to wear coke-bottles like I did when I was his age, thanks to technology.

- Seth