Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Monday, July 2, 2007

Life as a roller coaster


Sometimes I feel like I am at the top of the coaster with my eyes covered waiting for the car to go over the edge. When it does, I am hurtling downward, not knowing when, and if, I am going to go back up again. I hear the screams around me, people anticipating the movement and I tense up, waiting for the next move. Before I know it, the car comes to a sudden stop, giving me whiplash. I take the covering off my eyes and there is a nice man holding his hand out saying, "Have a nice day."

"Have a nice day?" That is not what I am feeling...the adrenaline is rushing through my blood...I am crossing between angry and terrified. Do I know what I am feeling? No! I am rushing our of control, trying to keep my head on straight and my emotions under control.

Tomorrow's ride? To be continued!

No comments: