Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to school again...so soon!


Well, the time is here again...time to pack my car (and my fan, clothing, refrigerator, and school supplies) and head down to Corvallis, Oregon (home of Oregon State Unviersity...national baseball champions...The Beavers) for what has "lovingly" come to be called Math Camp.

This is indeed the final year of the three week school experience. This summer I will be taking Discrete Math and Statistics (oh, let's not forget the pretty much useless...Leadership). I do get 9 graduate credits for free as well as a stipend. Sometimes I am not sure that outweighs 7 hours of class and a bunch of homework.

I do get to hang out with my friends and in a weird, warped way it is a fun experience. At least in a school, brain cramping, shed a few tears way...

I will update regularly! Off to mathing!

No comments: