Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun in the Sun



On Sunday, as I mentioned yesterday, we had an awesome opportunity to go on Lake Union in an electric boat. The weather was crummy, it was raining, and you can see by the look on Javad's face that he loved it! He was smiling and happy the whole time. It was one of the greatest moments!

There are times in out life when Javad seems like a "real boy." Now, let's clarify. I obviously know that he is a real boy, so what I mean by that statement is that he looks like a regular, healthy boy. Sunday was one of those times. Sure, you can't see the vent sitting on the bench or the suction machine nearby, but you can't see the smile on our faces. It was an experience that any one could have had...


So the visit to Seattle has opened some doors for Stesha. She has decided to look north for a possibility of college options. The new friends that she has made are all going to school in the Seattle area and now she would like to look there as well. How could she not want to? She has now experienced what it is like to be transformed. I understand...


Luckily we have all year to look at colleges...could be Western Oregon, Lewis and Clark, maybe Seattle Pacific...guess only time will tell!


On another note...DWTS is over in 20 minutes. I really want to know who is going to win. Is it Apolo or Joey? I know I could go check
Kristie Escoe's blog to find out who wins, but (I guess) that would be cheating...

I don't know. I guess I can wait for another 10 minutes...then I'll blab about it. I don't even know who I want to win. I really like them both. I predicted that they would be in the final!

Okay, last blurb...I must say that although I have been a closet Trail Blazer fan since they have been the "Jail Blazers," I am very excited that they got the #1 pick in the draft...things may be looking up in P-town!

Rose City Rocks!

Shannon

No comments: