Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Last Lacrosse Day



Today is one of those days that was bittersweet, as a coach, as a mother. Today was Stesha's last high school lacrosse game. It's hard to believe that it's been four years of lacrosse already. She played great. As a coach, I was so pleased with her ability to stay calm amongst the (seemingly 12) Hood River players that were actively trying to score. It was a brutal game...one end to the other. As a parent I was pleased at her poise and tenacity. She is a fine player that gives her all to her team...even when they don't give back.

We played Hood River...that was what my last bog was about. How ironic! Today we tied Hood River 7-7. They scored their 7th goal in the last second...literally.

I am proud of the girls. They have played well. It has been an honor to coach the team...

No comments: