Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A red letter, big smiley day!


So, there has been abunch of garbage going on with lacrosse. Mostly, I just want to crawl into a space inside of myself...
Next week lacrosse is over. I am sad and happy at the same time.
So, the board had asked that tonight my assistant coach the team so they could see how she coaches a game. I was on the sidelines watching.
And here is how the bonus round went...During the JV2 team's game, the goalie saved 13 potential goals. Now that may not seem like anything, but this is a girl who just stood in front of the goal before tonight. We talked about positioning, we practiced what it would look like...she was AWESOME!
Yep, that's why I coach!

No comments: