Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Off to Boston...


Tomorrow morning (at the bright early time of 5:00 am...yes AM!) I go to the airport to get on the plane for Boston. I am excited, but nervous as well. I am meeting my friend Connie from Texas for the first time, in the flesh. Tomorrow night we are attending the Dream Team Gala and hobnobbing with the creme de la creme. On friday morning there is a family meeting and 18 families will be attending. This blew me away. The Joshua Frase Foundation believes that this gathering will be the largest gathering ever of families of children with Myotubular Myopathy. I have the opportunity to present the Buddy Program to the families and ask them for help. It is going to be an amazing experience.
Will write from Boston! Ta ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Have a great time, learn a lot, network and come back ready to fly with Javad's Place. You do great things. Be safe!!