Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Friday, April 6, 2007

What I learned today in Boston



Boston Pizza's look like this! This is Chicken Margherita pizza with mozzerella "blobs" on it (thus the white "circles" on the pizza.) Notice the lack of anything else except chicken. So Connie and I ordered this pizza after we went to restaurant called Bertucci's where we had our first "Boston meal." We got the pizza to go so we could eat it in the hotel room later.

So,we came home from the restaurant and had some pizza...yum!

So you are asking...what did I learn? Well, if I eat this much carbs in too little time I go into a carb COMA!! Yep, took a 4 hour nap! Lesson learned!

More tomorrow! It's souvenier shopping for the fam! For more about this trip read Javad's Journey. Today was an overall incredible experience! Read more there!

No comments: