Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dinner, wine, and a nap

Well, the life of pain medication really is an interesting one. This morning I got up relatively early for me, did a few things, then went back to bed for a three hour nap. I can't believe how tired I am! I realize that it's the combination of medication and infection, a real one two punch!

David and I had been invited to go to a friends birthday party this afternoon. I peeled myself out of bed at 12:30, pulled some clothes on, and off we went. Since I have hardly eaten anything, you can imagine how a glass of wine impacted my pain level...yes, I as feeling no pain! Ahhh! Six hours pain free. It was great!

Coming home from dinner and it was time to take another nap. So, back to bed for another four hour nap. I'm beginning to feel like all I do is nap...

Up at 10 pm, feed Javad, write a quick blog, and I'll go back to bed soon! Does life get better?

Shannon

2 comments:

Robert said...

Hi, great doing naps, just like my little daughter Jip! She is not an everyday woman either, she is greater than Madonna by the way, if you know her by the way. Great greetings from Holland, Robert and Jacqueline

Shannon Mashinchi said...

Robert and Jacqueline (and beauty Jip!) Looking forward to seeing pictures and talking with you more!