Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends, Food, and Books

Tonight some members of my book club got together to talk about a fabulous book, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. It is a fascinating book about two women and the intertwining of their lives. It addresses footbinding, the significance, and how women were placed in society. I highly recommend it!

We ate and talked. Unfortunately, we also began talking about work and then off we went! Ahhh well!

So, I am still looking as if I have been hit in the mouth with a bat. I cannot wait until Thurday to get this tooth pulled. I can't believe that I am going to be taking medication until then! Argh!

Oh well! Next book, The Mermaid Chair! Any comments???

No comments: