Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Vacations


Okay, here you see this beautiful vacations spot filled with sunshine, warm beaches, and palm trees. This is NOT what I am looking forward to experiencing. My family and I are leaving in two days to go to Sunriver, a resort about 3.5 hours away from Portland. One would think that we are in (almost) April...it should be getting warm and sunny. Clearly since Sunriver is in the high desert, it is not going to be white sand beaches, warm water, and palm trees, but I was hoping for sun and warm days.


I talked with my parents today and they told me that we may be looking forward to something that looks more like this. So, we may get snow and the weather may be freezing. I HATE THE COLD!!! I am not naive...I live in Oregon, but I thought that I had put away my cold weather clothes for the time being...I gues I had better start looking at what the weather may be in Boston.....

Ahhh...spring may be sprung!

No comments: