Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Friday, February 2, 2007

Another day in the life of a tooth

Sorry if this topic is boring you, but really there is not much else going on in my life. Right now it is all about pain medication, sleeping, and atching what ever is on TV. Ahhh...what a life.

This morning at 5am, Javad decided to have a little episode. Well, I have no proven that even under the influence of pain medication, I am able to clear the fog in my brain to take care of Javad's respiratory needs. That is a good thing to know!

At about noon, I had reached my wall. I was going to watch "Nanny McPhee" on TV, but decided that going to sleep was a much better thought. So 6 hours later, I was awake. What a life. I thought I would watch Numb3rs, then go back to bed.

Yesterday, Adam (our oldest son) presented his senior project, a website that he had created for the upcoming non-profit that I am starting, Javad's Place. He was very nervous about this presentation as it has been in the works all semester. We were pleased that he received the highest marks (excells) possible on his project. I had no doubts, it has been a labor of love and hard work for him. For me, he has given a jumpstart to a dream that I have had to begin this non-profit!

Well, nothing more on the tooth front. Hopefully the topic will move to more exciting things very soon! I am a little tired of teeth! I bet you are too! :)

No comments: