Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Is Life just a Game?


I love playing sports. I must admit that I am not quite as fast or skilled as I was when I was a few years younger, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play. I want to play and not get hurt though and that seems to be missing from some people. I just want to have a fun time...

Soccer used to be something that David and I did together. It's how we met. Unfortunately, he hurt his shoulder last summer during outdoor soccer and it really hasn't recovered fully. It is true, he hasn't seen a doctor, but that's another story!

Tuesday we start Lacrosse practice. I am really excited for this upcoming season! Last season there were 17 girls and this year there are 28. Two girls did drop out from last year, so that would mean that there are 13 new girls. Whew! I have an assitant, Cassie, which will be fun. She is really excited to be teaching the girls and get back into the lacrosse scene! Her energy will be great! Now my task is to make out a practice schedule, finish writing the test (yes, they need to take a test over the rules), and do a bunch of school work! Have a great night!


Tomorrow is President's Day which means NO SCHOOL! Yahoo!

No comments: