Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Interviews

This week for my class I am supposed to interview at least two people. I had the opportunity to interview my step-mom, Susanne. The purpose was to find out how I am in that community, my family. It was really valuable. I learned about my strengths, weaknesses, and things that people can (and can't) count on! Getting insight into your life is fascinating. I mean, I guess I can live with the fact that I am not expected to be on time! (I try, but oh well!) I still need to interview at least one more person before Thursday. I think one of my friends will be next.

Tonight I am not writing much. Mostly, my head feels like it is going to explode from (what I think) is a Migrane coming on. I think I'll take some medicine and go to bed. Say a quick prayer that the torrential rain that was happening today won't happen tomorrow so I will be warmer watching the lacrosse tourney tomorrow! I am excited to go watch and maybe try out my new stick! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never played lacrosse, but do know about the game. Hope you were able to use your stick today.


Shelly
inspirationsfromtheheart.typepad.com/rainbows