Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why is it so cold?

This picture depicts how I have been feeling during lacrosse practice the past few days! It is soooo cold, windy, and rainy! Yuck! What the heck? This is Oregon people...It is almost March and this morning when I left for work it was SNOWING! Yes, snowing! Okay, I realize that if you are from a place where it snows all the time, you are thinking "what a wimp, get over it!"

So, I get home from lacrosse practice, freezing my hiney off, unable to get warm. I was standing in front of the fireplace, under warm blankets, in my pj's, but NO WARMTH WAS GETTING IN ME! Argh! So, now three hours later I am finally warming up!

Anyway, the days are flying by. I can't believe that it is (almost) March already. It just seems like the years go faster and faster! Soon we are meeting for Javad's transition meeting, then graduation, Adam going off to school and Simon going to high school! Hard to believe...

Guess for now, I'll be happy that it is still cold!

No comments: