Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lacrosse

Today they rocked it at practice! I am so excited! We have been practicing for just over a week and I can't believe how quickly some of the girls have improved. Our season starts in just over a few weeks and I really believe that we have a change to do well this season. I am already starting to formulate the team in my mind. Cassie, my assistant, is also pretty impressed. They listen, they do what is asked, it is amazing! :)

Today I saw the fire. Some of the girls came to make the team. I am hoping that the girls that played last year will find the fire within them to want to make the team! Some of them are taking it for granted. I want to see the fire in all of them!

I guess time will tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the fitness of youth, lucky athletes!! How fun, and challenging, for you to mould a team; creating a cohesive unit, which strives to achieve a common goal. (pun intended) You have such a gift working with teens. May your season be excellent and may everyone catch the fire!! Go Team!!-Sea