Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I think my head is going to explode



These last dew days I feel like my head is going to explode. Every day when I check my email, there are a slew of emails regarding lacrosse and the lack of field space. At this time, my team is practicing only three days a week and them by March 12 there are weeks that we only practice once a week. It is ridiculous! I am trying to let it go, but it is so irritating! This team is made up of three different high schools and not one of them can claim the girls. It's crazy!I am wondering if we can do fitness training in between official practices. I am trying to brainstorm, but mostly today I feel like my head is going to explode!

Today, I feel that things are coming to a head. (Pardon the pun!) This is the time for getting financial aid forms done and other fun stuff at my house! I have been putting off doing the FAFSA, I think partly because I am not sure that we are going to get any assistance. Essays, homework, other things happening...yep, that's a sure background for a fight! Argh! I hate that!

I will be happy when it is all done. We can move forward and maybe, just maybe, I will do it with my head intact!

No comments: