Driving down the highway of life..sometimes there are curves, sometimes its a straightaway. Most times I am thinking...where's the exit?!?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Is there such thing as a food baby?


So, what happens when you start out thin(ner) and end up not? There must be some reason. There are a few choices:

1) You are eating yourself into a "large and in charge" body? (That can't be it!!)

2) Your clothes weigh 10 pounds and your shoes weigh 5 pounds, thus the additional 15 pound weight gain. (Hmmm. I am wearing Danskos and they are pretty heavy!)

3) That saying "100 pounds soaking wet" is wrong. You are sure that being soaking wet adds at least an additional 50 pounds, thus explaining your weight gain! (Hmmm. Has possibilities!)

4) You are really pregnant with a food baby! (That's it...I just have to wait until the birth!)

So, when having a food baby, does that mean you can eat anything you want during gestation? I mean, after all, you are eating for two. Another question is how long is food baby gestation?

All these questions are good one. Maybe I need to do some investigation.

Where do I look? "foodbaby.com"?

Let me know what you think?

No comments: